Setting up an online radio station might sound like a very difficult job, but with SHOUTcast tools, this should be a matter of a few mouse clicks.
In essence a simple plugin, SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in is able to convert the Winamp powerful media player into an advanced streaming app that can let other users connected to the Internet listen to your music.
Setting it up can be a bit more difficult, but keep in mind that you might have to enable the plugin from Winamp's preferences if you haven't done so during the installation procedure. Also, it only works with Winamp 5.5 or newer, so having the latest version of the player is a must.
The most difficult part of getting the SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in to work is setting up the correct configuration in the 'Output' tab so it can successfully connect. It comes with a non-legacy mode for SHOUTcast v1 server compatibility but if you have the right address and the port is not blocked by your firewall or ISP, things should work fine.
There is an option that enables you to make the server public so that other users can tune-in and listen to your music. During our tests, we used as input sources for SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in Winamp as well as the sound card input. The latter has several mixer control options that give you a better command over the available functions.
All in all, SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in is more than a simple add-on for this popular media player and in case you're looking into setting an online radio station, this one could easily be a top pick.
Download —> https://cinurl.com/2spb8v
Download —> https://cinurl.com/2spb8v
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-In For Winamp Crack+ Free [Mac/Win]
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in is a small and lightweight plugin designed to turn the powerful Winamp media player into an advanced streaming app.
With SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in, you can broadcast music to other Internet users and receive tune requests from them. By adding configuration options, the plugin can easily adapt to any target listener on a local or remote network.
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in’s architecture allows you to receive audio via Winamp’s built-in media player as well as the internal sound card input. The latter version of the plugin includes several mixer control options to tweak your audio output so you can fine-tune every aspect of your streaming session.
You can make the SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in public so other users can listen to your music stream. But keep in mind that doing so means all of them will be able to tune-in.
You can also change the IP address from which SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in is broadcasting. If you use the same IP for the same Internet connection, the same user can connect to both your stream and it’s public counterpart.
Furthermore, the plugin supports the SHOUTcast v1 (NAS) standard for easy setup. You will need a SHOUTcast v1 server running on your local computer so that you can copy the configuration settings to your target stream.
The plugin does require Winamp 5.5 or newer, so make sure you have the latest version installed. Also, the Winamp preference is enabled by default and should be changed during the installation process.
The main window of SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in is a dedicated streaming app that allows you to set your online radio station, configure it and make it public. The latter option enables you to broadcast your audio to other users on your network or the Internet as long as they have a working SHOUTcast v1 server on their local computer.
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in’s interface gives you several options to tweak every aspect of your streaming session: you can change the name, the listener port, the URL for Winamp’s music file handler, the connection mode (shared vs. dedicated), as well as your listener server’s ports and the amount of bandwidth that you provide.
As the plugin works with SHOUTcast’s v1 standard, it comes with a non-legacy (v1) mode that makes it compatible with any SHOUTcast v1 server.
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-In For Winamp Crack + Free License Key
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in lets you turn a world of music into free streaming internet radio. DSP stands for Digital Signal Processing. SHOUTcast’s DSP Plug-in turns the audio from Winamp into a stream that other users on the internet can listen to. It is an interesting feature for Winamp users that want to continue to use Winamp as an internet radio.
* The main window of the plugin has all the options you need.
* Output is designed to support the SHOUTcast v1.3 standard.
* You can control volume, mute and even rate limit/restrict the audio stream.
* The number of listeners is displayed and can be used as an additional feature.
* Set the input source as a input from the soundcard or from Winamp’s media player.
* It’s possible to have a public or a private SHOUTcast server.
Visit us at:
You can write your feedback or comments below!
Sebastian[email protected]using System;
using StorageAccount = Microsoft.Windows.Storage.StorageAccount;
using FileAccess = Microsoft.Windows.Storage.FileAccess;
// Check API some times before they have access to the Device folder
using FileAccessPermission = Microsoft.Windows.Storage.FileAccessPermission;
using FileIOPermission = Microsoft.Windows.Storage.FileIOPermission;
using ShellExecuteWrapper = Microsoft.Windows.Apps.ShellExecuteWrapper;
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-In For Winamp Download
SHOUTcast is a streaming audio protocol with a goal of encouraging the adoption of open protocols for Internet broadcasting. SHOUTcast brings a new level of efficiency to streaming of audio and video over the Internet. It incorporates the popular WinAMP streaming technology. The SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in captures the media of your audio and video files and streams it over the Internet to any browser or streaming player. It is designed to work within the WinAMP application, but supports any application that supports the WinAMP streaming protocol, such as Winamp, Winamp Pro, Winamp, MX, XMMS, Skype Streaming, Kontact and many other programs. It is the only streaming protocol built into the WinAMP application.
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in offers optimized streaming of audio and video over broadband connections. In fact, it is designed to be a media server, and not just a streaming protocol. The media from your audio and video files is captured by the SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in, and is transmitted to users connected to the Internet. You can use the SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in as your main application to stream your favorite audio or video files to users connected to the Internet.
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in works together with the WinAMP application, converting audio and video streams to be transmitted from the original source file for compatibility with all WinAMP versions and all streaming client applications that support the WinAMP streaming protocol.
While running SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in, the original source of your audio and video streams is not modified, nor is quality degraded in any way. The same stream of audio and video is broadcast to all connected users.
Note: With SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in, it is not possible to use the WinAMP file format, nor any other proprietary formats.
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in’s efficiency is in line with the standards for Internet streaming broadcast. It has been designed to stream video and audio while minimizing bandwidth usage.
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in supports sampling rates up to 192 KHz and bitrates up to 320 Mbps for video streaming, and up to 16 Mbps for audio streaming. It works with any audio or video file format supported by WinAMP (AIFF, MP3, AC3, WAV, FLAC, MKA, AC3-J, DSF, OGG, AAC, and Vorbis).
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-in offers a
What’s New in the SHOUTcast DSP Plug-In For Winamp?
SHOUTcast DSP Plug-In is a simple interface for Winamp that allows your music to be shared with other listeners without having to setup a live radio station. You can use the Winamp radio controls to add music.
– It can be used with Winamp v5.5 or later, Winamp v5.0, v4.xx, or v3.xx. It will NOT work with any version of Winamp that does not support v5.x or higher.
– Supports SHOUTcast v1, v2, or v3
– Supports JACK as the audio output device.
– Also supports Speakerphone and Game Speakerphone if configured
– Supports Winamp’s LIRC library
– Real-time streaming with SHOUTcast support
– Configurable player controls
– Configurable Output Audio Device
– Built-in General Plugin Manager
– Comes with a pair of skins to make your Winamp look sexy!
– In-depth documentation with screenshots for each step of the installation process.
1. On the Winamp menu, choose the ‘Plugins’ option.
2. Click on “Plugins Install”.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
4. You will receive a dialog asking if you wish to automatically start the plugin.
5. Click on “Yes”.
6. During the installation, the plugin’s “Getting Started” will be accessed.
7. Click on ‘Finish’.
8. Once the plugin is finished installing, look for the SHOUTcast DSP Plug-In under Winamp’s ‘Tools’ menu.
9. Click on it to begin.
10. Click ‘Tools’, and then ‘Options’.
11. Choose ‘Windows’ from the list, and click on ‘OK’.
12. Go to the SHOUTcast DSP Plug-In window.
13. Click on ‘Options’ and choose the ‘Output Settings’ tab.
14. Go to ‘User Settings’ and change the following settings:
– ‘Shoutcast Address’ is set to a valid shoutcast address.
– ‘Shoutcast Port’ should be set to the port you want to use.
– ‘Shoutcast Service Name’ should be set to the service name you want to use.
15. Go back to the ‘Output Settings’ tab, and click ‘Test’.
16. If all your settings are correct, it should connect
System Requirements For SHOUTcast DSP Plug-In For Winamp:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit (SP1 or later)
Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 or AMD Phenom II x4 940 or better
Graphics: DirectX 11-class graphics card with 128MB of dedicated video memory
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 or AMD Phenom II x4 940 or better
Graphics: DirectX 11