WAMIT is a scientific and technical tool designed to help make analysis of the floating and submerged bodies when ocean waves are present. The program relies on the linear and second-order potential theory and employs the Boundary Integral Equation method for the purpose of solving the velocity potential and fluid pressure on submerged bodies.
According to the developer, scientists can perform various types of analysis and obtain separate solutions for the diffraction problem. Regardless of the number of solutions, they can be carried out at the same time and provide answers on the effects of incident waves on the body. In addition, scientists can learn more about the effects of the pressure and fluid velocity, the mean drift forces as well as the involved response-amplitude operators.
The tool can provide traditional solutions that rely on the low-order method which involves geometry represented by quadrilateral panels, whereas the velocity is simply assumed. The program can also employ a high-order method where users can define the geometry of the bodies exactly or approximately. The latter method is based on represented by continuous B-splines.
When used for the analysis of multiple bodies, the tool accounts for the hydrodynamic interaction between objects and enables users to define additional physical phenomena, such as wavemakers, motion of hinged structures or various wave-energy converters, for instance.
WAMIT 6790 Crack With Full Keygen [Updated] 2022
WAMIT 6790 Crack+ [April-2022]
WAMIT 6790 Download For PC
What’s New In?
This is a non-commercial modification of the public domain program ABAQUS FEM.
The program is designed as a wave simulation tool for analysis of submerged bodies in the presence of ocean waves. Although it is designed to be used in the field of WAMIT, the main problem of the program is its absence of interactive editing of the model and geometry of the object being studied.
Several modifications and new features have been added to the current release.
The main changes to the WAMIT interface and look include:
– An example of the use of the GUI-generated material file for the drag model, as well as the drag model itself,
– An example of the use of the GUI-generated material file for the model of hull geometry and the hull model itself,
– The option to select the way a mesh will be created in case of using a proxy-file (GUIPROXY),
– The option to visualize a part of the model in 3D using an X-ray,
– The option to visualize the model of the wavemaker in 3D,
– The option to interactively change the location of the nodes on the body or the placement of the wavemaker,
– The option to visualize all nodes on the surface of the body in 3D,
– The option to visualize the nodes of the seabed using a 3D viewer,
– The option to define the range of incident wave velocity or wave amplitude,
– The option to define the maximum depth of the body,
– The option to define the wavemaker location,
– The option to define the wavemaker angle,
– The option to define the initial slope of the surface,
– The option to specify the boundaries of the calculation area,
– The option to change the wavemaker properties such as the number of flaps and their properties,
– The option to change the wavemaker stiffness properties,
– The option to change the frequency and wavelength of the incident waves,
– The option to change the source of the incident waves,
– The option to specify the maximum surface tension value for the wavemaker,
– The option to specify the maximum depth of the body,
– The option to specify the number of incoming waves,
– The option to specify the frequency and wavelength of the incoming waves,
– The option to specify the angle of incident waves relative to the velocity direction,
– The option to specify the radius and length of the wavemaker,
– The option to specify the number of flaps of the wavemaker,
– The option to specify the maximum of the wavemaker stiffness properties,
– The option to specify the number of loops in the wavemaker,
– The option to specify the stiffness properties of the wavemaker in terms of the number of its flaps and loops,
– The option to use the equations of the linear and second-
System Requirements For WAMIT:
The minimum system requirements are as follows:
Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit or 32 bit)
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 3.2 GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 or AMD equivalent
Screen Resolution: 1080p
Video Output: 1920×1080
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
Additional Notes: Mac is compatible with 64 bit systems only.